THE BLOCKCHAIN POWERTOOL FOR THE MUSIC INDUSTRY
LISTING OF SONGSHARES (Composers Rights)
• Open Zeptaweb and log in (https://app.zeptagram.com/signin)
• Go to 'My Music'
• Click + on 'ADD A SONG' to list a songshare and to get a verification of your ownership.
Add a song
• Choose 'Listing Type' Crowdsale or Crowdfunding
Register a song
• Fill in 'ISWC-Code'. You will find this at your Collection Agency web site, where the song is registered.
Links to Collecting agencies are listed below.
• Fill in song title under name, and a short combination of small letters (a token name) for "short name"
• Copy and paste one link to your song. For example; Spotify, Youtube, Soundcloud etc.
• Fill in your specific Song ID, this is the song-number provided by your Collecting Agency.
• Fill in co-owners, Publishing year and track duration.
• If the composition has generated royalty, fill in the ammount. In this case it has to be supported by royalty statement
from your collecting agency. If it can not be supported by Royalty Statement, write 0
• The Description field is for a sales pitch, so possible investors may know more about the music.
• Click on 'Submit'
• You will now have to wait for your songshare to be verified. Next step will be to list percentage and price.
• When your Songshare is verified, select My Crowdsale and click on the song you wish to list
Create a Crowdsale
• In the new pop up window, fill in the Targeted Ammount of investments you are seeking and the percentage you are listing
Add new Crowdsale
• The minimum contribution is set at $10 per buyer by default, but this can naturally be set to whatever suits your crowdsale
• Royalty Duration is the period you are redirecting royalty payments through Zeptagram. 1-70 years
• Start Date and End Date is the Crowdsale campaign period
• Press SUBMIT
• Next, click on the Crowdsale listing you have created and chose SEND FOR VERIFICATION
Click on theCrowdsale listing
• When your crowdsale has been verified, again choose the draft you have in the Crowdsale / Crowdfunding list and upload agreement documents. The management agreement is available in the new pop up window. Download the Management agreement and upload a signed pdf-file to enable Zeptagram to administrate the listed percentage of the songshares during the period of your choice.
Choose the Crowdsale listing draft
Click on Upload Management Agreement to access agreement files
Click here to download Management Agreement
•The last step is to click on the Crowdsale-listing you have created again and press DEPLOY CROWDSALE
• Fill in your Pin Code
Now your Crowdsale is live!
With Love, Team Zeptagram
Royalty Collection Agencies Europe